|There is only one computer in my home with three users. How can all of us register and use the system with different login names?|
If you have multiple users on the same computer that wish to register and use the REGARDS.COM system, each user must first logout of the system to allow a new user to register.
After a registered user is finished with their greeting card session, the user should LOGOUT of the system, which will allow other registered users to login and create their own cards.
Please follow the instructions below:
- After a registered user is finished with their greeting card session, the user should LOGOUT of the system.
To LOGOUT of the system:
- Click on the "User Options" button on the home page.
- Click on "Logout if the system".
- On the next page click on "YES, I want to logout NOW"
A message saying "Logout Successful... " should appear on the next page.
You are no longer logged into the system, and you may now return to the home page.
- New users may now register on the system by selecting the REGISTER button on the home page.
- Registered users may LOGIN and use the system by selecting the LOGIN button on the home page.