|For Internet Explorer Users: Why when I view a card with Special Effects all I see is a grey box?|
If you are viewing a greeting with special effects, and only receive a grey box please perform the following steps to ensure that your Internet Explorer browser is set to view Java Cards.
- Select Tools, located at the top of the browser.
- Select Internet Options...
- Select the Security Tab
- Click on Custom Level....
- Change the setting of Java Permission, located in the Java portion of the Settings list, to Low Safety.
- Click Apply
- Click Okay
- Return to REGARDS.COM and click Refresh to reload your page.